- When you choose to use Eternity Soap Ltd, registered in England at 459 Finchley Road, Hampstead, London, NW3 6HN, United Kingdom, GB 12749761, you agree to all the following terms and conditions. When you shop for our products and services you agree to enter into a legally binding agreement between you and/or whom you represent and Eternity Soap Ltd. If you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions, you should not purchase any products or services. Please direct any concerns or questions regarding our terms to our company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eternity Soap Ltd strongly recommended you print and keep a copy of our terms and conditions and any amendments to these, for your convenience and reference should you need them.
- Any registered customers will be informed of any changes to our current terms and conditions via the email they provided when they registered their account. Revised terms and conditions will be indicated clearly. It is your responsibility as a consumer to ensure that all the latest updates are read and understood. As above, if you do not agree with any of the new terms and conditions outlined, you should not continue to use our products and services.
- We reserve the right to update and change the website at any time for improvement or to update our products and services.
- Although we are happy to sell our products and services internationally, the conditions outlined here and throughout the website are designed for UK customers. Our products and services, and any information on our website, is not intended for redistribution or use by any individual, group or business, in any country internationally where laws or regulations would be broken. Eternity Soap Ltd accept no liability for the resale and/or use of any products or services sold overseas.
Products and Services
- All products sold by Eternity Soap Ltd will be sufficient for the purpose they are designed and produced for, according to their product description and in the same quality as any previous products purchased.
- Products from Eternity Soap Ltd are designed for soap makers. We are not responsible for any misuse of our products, or any discomfort or injury caused by misuse.
- Replacement will be made for any products not deemed satisfactory. You must notify us within 7 days of receiving your order if you are dissatisfied in any way.
- Eternity Soap Ltd cannot accept any liability for the use of any products that are deemed to be in a substandard condition. If you believe your product is not satisfactory, you must notify us immediately, before use. We will require you to return the product to us for investigation. If the product has been used, damaged or disposed of, we will be unable ot investigate your concerns and also unable to offer replacement or refund.
Payments and Privacy
- Eternity Soap Ltd accept all major credit and debit cards. Please be aware that if you are purchasing from outside of the UK, you are responsible for understanding your own country’s currency conversion.
- Payments are processed using Shopify. For details how Shopify handles your payment data see the following website https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Orders are processed and shipped within 3 working days whenever possible. Customers are advised of any delays in orders at our earliest convenience. Whilst we are happy to send orders out faster, this is not always possible. Feel free to contact us to discuss any urgent requirements you may have.
- Eternity Soap Ltd accepts no liability for delayed orders outside of our control. These include courier services and the Post Office, weather conditions and other natural causes.
- Eternity Soap Ltd cannot be held responsible for missing orders or any other loss or damage to products if you are unavailable to receive your delivery. Examples of this include special delivery instructions and leaving in a “safe place” or with a neighbour.
- Delivery is charged at:
- £3.99 up to 2kg
- £7.00 for over 2kg and up to 20 kg
- For overseas and larger shipments, you will need to contact us.
Refunds, Replacements and Cancellations
- Orders may be cancelled if you contact us as soon as reasonably possible. Cancellations cannot be accepted for orders already shipped.
- If you are not totally satisfied with your products and/or services, Eternity Soap Ltd are happy to offer a full refund or replacement once products are returned and received in a resaleable condition. Resaleable means: untouched and unopened.
- If a product is faulty, replacements will be offered, and are made subject to stock availability. Alternatives may be offered, but you are not obliged to accept. In which case, refunds will be issued.
- You are responsible for the cost of any returns, which will be reimbursed to you in addition to the original price you paid, on confirmation that your products are faulty/substandard.